Budgeting and Cashflow
At Rocket Wealth Management, we are dedicated and focused on achieving
your targets and goals. We make sure the numbers add up.
Looking to free up some cash or sort out your finances?
At Rocket Wealth Management, we are dedicated and focused on achieving your targets and goals, we make sure the numbers add up. If you’re looking to save for a particular experience or just need help budgeting and controlling your financials overall, we identify key management decisions and plan every step of the way so you’re not restricted and can still enjoy doing what you love.
Cash flow insight is also helpful for households where there may be more than one income coming in at different times, such as two partners’ salaries and/or earnings from investments.
It will help you with timing to ensure you can meet your payment obligations and balance the budget. You can also use it to increase your savings so you can achieve financial goals – for example, working towards a holiday.
At Rocket Wealth Management, our team will help to:
- Design a household budget that will accommodate your desired lifestyle, help you identify and control spending patterns, and uncover any remaining cash
- Implement a cash flow management system that will make managing spending and sticking to your plan a breeze’ or similar –
- Regularly revisit, and assess your progress towards, your household budget and goals
- Creating a budget to understand your net cashflow position (how much money is coming in versus how much money is going out)
- Monitoring the budget each month to identify any surplus income
- Allocating any identified surplus income to start a faster wealth accumulation or debt reduction strategy, like paying off your mortgage sooner to save on interest costs
- Commence a debt recycling strategy
- The goal is to allocate the identified surplus cashflow to help reduce debt like your mortgage as soon as possible
- Save on mortgage interest costs
- As equity is built up, commence a wealth creation strategy
- Combine debt reduction with a wealth creation strategy to effectively utilise surplus cashflow to reduce debt and build wealth at the same time
- As debt reduction progresses, assuming budget is maintained, surplus income is recycled to create an investment portfolio
Ready to talk? Book an appointment today.
With our experience in finance and mortgage broking, our aim is to deliver the right strategy for your circumstances, and make the process as simple as possible.
Our Past Clients
“We are super impressed with the results we’ve had after working with Ben at Rocket Wealth Management. They added a level of personalisation & have simplified the process of wealth management for us. The work ethic, great communication & keen attention to what the customer needs individually set them aside from the others. The whole system has actually been a breeze to use. We’ll definitely be suggesting Rocket Wealth Management to our family & friends in the future.”
“We were unsure what we should do in our situation, we had a heap of questions and were unsure about what we should do. Rocket Wealth Management helped us, gave us great ideas that he hadn’t thought of and now feel so much better and more relaxed and happier about our situation and where we are heading.”
“I very much appreciated the personalised advice and ongoing support given by Rocket Wealth Management”